Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Spinner Square Pop Up

I made this card for my cat-loving coworker.  I used an Action Wobler underneath Whiskers the Cat.  I used the Speech Bubble Edgy Options to stamp the sentiment.
Oh what fun awaits inside!  I am using Karen Burniston's new Spinner Square Pop Up for the inside of my card.  You can see Whiskers peeking out from behind the square.
With the card opened fully, Whiskers sits behind the greeting.  This is a very fun interactive die set.  I adhered the spinner portion of the die in the middle of the card.  But, I adhered the square towards the bottom of the card so my other coworkers will have more room to sign their names.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Spinner Square Pop Up
Word Set 2 - Birthday
Speech Bubble Edgy Options
Speech Bubble Edgy Options

No comments:

Post a Comment