Saturday, December 9, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Past Sketches

The Crazy 4 Challenges team are choosing a sketch from all of this years' previous sketches.  I was gifted this adorable patterned paper and my card started from there.
I used Karen Burniston's new Tag Book Pop Up for my base card.  I added a little gingerbread man using Winter Charms - oh so cute!  The sentiment is a Stampin' Up! stamp set called Suite Seasons and it's stamped onto a decorator die from the Tag Book.
It's so easy to decorate the Tag Book Pop Up because there are so many decorator dies included.  I have several areas to write a little note or a little photo could even be placed there.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products click here.

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamp- Suite Seasons
Cardstock- Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar, and Whisper White
Ribbon- Cherry Cobbler bakers twine & ribbon

Karen Burniston supplies:
Dies- Tag Book Pop Up, Winter Charms, and Word Set 3 - Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment