Saturday, September 16, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's challenge time with Crazy 4 Challenges!
I followed the sketch for this quick and easy card.  I found the patterned paper and spider web doily in my stash.  I die cut the butterfly from the Move Me thinlits from Stampin' Up!  The sentiment is from the You Move Me stamp set - yep it comes in a bundle!  I used StazOn to stamp the sentiment because the pattern paper has a bit of gloss to it.
I used the other side of the pattern paper on the inside and stamped a sentiment - viola.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Stampin' Up! - You Move Me stamp/die bundle; Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay card stock; StazOn

No comments:

Post a Comment