Saturday, August 26, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Back to School

Since this is the last Saturday of the month, so comes my end to being host of the Crazy 4 Challenges.  The theme is "Back to School" - all the summer fun has come to an end for teachers and students.  Let's make a card to help cheer someone up, any cheerful theme or image will do.
If this sentiment doesn't cheer you up with laughter, I don't know what will.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets again called Five for All.  Stampin' Up! has brought back Glossy Cardstock to their catalog, so I made this gradient background by swiping Tempting Turquoise, Pekaboo Peach, and Emerald Envy Classic Ink across the cardstock.  After I swiped the ink across, I spritzed it with water a few times.  I then used a towel to dab off the excess water and create a fun texture too.  For some quick color, I added a bit of washi tape and a stamp with a cake.
 For the inside, I followed the same styling as the front with a Stitched Rectangle and some washi tape.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Five for All, Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink - Black, Emerald Envy, Tempting Turquoise, and Peekaboo Peach
Cardstock - Tempting Turquoise, Glossy White, Basic Black, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach
Stampin' Write Markers - Tempting Turquoise, Peekaboo Peach

Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies - Rectangle Pull Card (Karen Burniston), Dotted Scallop Rectangle, and Stitched Rectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment