Thursday, June 8, 2017

Twist Panel Pop Up

I am in love with Karen Burniston's new Twist Panel Pop Up!  I have used several of her new dies on this card - loving the new dies!  I kept the front simple as a lead in to the magic inside.  I used the new fox from Woodland Animals.  This little guy is so easy to assemble and so adorable.  I also used Word Set 2 - Birthday and Birthday Charms.
 I mean WOW!  Look at this FUN stuff inside!  The die set Twist Panel Pop Up comes with all those rectangles so you can make a very colorful panel.  It even comes with those pop up hearts in the folds - I added a few more cupcakes because why not?  Look at the little raccoon and fox from the Woodland Animals die set holding a present and a cupcake.  The cupcake and present are charms, to hide the little holes, I snipped the "Charm" circle off and hid it under a hand or added a cherry.  This die is FANTASTIC!
 Here's a view of the card as it's opening.  It is a little bulky so additional postage will be necessary or just hand deliver to that special someone.....I think my Mom has already called dibs on this card.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston KB Riley products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment: