Saturday, October 15, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I enjoyed coloring this fun image using colored pencils.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Layering Squares dies to follow along with the sketch.
I used one of my very favorite Karen Burniston dies called Lorna Label for the inside of my card.  The little bump on the bottom was the perfect place to add another stamped image.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set called Sassy Suzie.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment