Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bella & Friends

I stamped this adorable little dog from Stampin' Up!'s  Bella & Friends stamp set.  I must admit that I haven't been coloring lately and it sure felt good to color again!  I stamped Bella onto Karen Burniston's Labels & Circles die cuts.  I also added a few banners from the Anita Frames Pop Up.
 I used Anita Frames Pop Up for the inside of my card and it really makes such an impact.  All of the labels in the center are included in the Anita Frames Pop Up set.  In fact, lots of fabulous decorator dies are included in the set like the banners and the brackets (the rust "L" looking pieces).  To string the banner, I folded the card and punched a 1/8" hole through both pieces.  Then I was able to put the twine through both sides and keep it put with a little staple.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment