Saturday, May 14, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - White Flower

May's flower of the month is lily of the valley, typically white.  This week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is to use a white flower on your card.  I must confess that when I was making this card I was very tempted to color in said flower.  So to make sure I had enough white flowers on my card I also stenciled some too!
I used Karen Burniston's new stencil called Blossom Layering Stencil (S009) which will be available starting May 20th.  I sponged Whisper White Craft ink over the stencil.  Next I covered the wet ink with white embossing powder and heat set.  I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write to do the flower centers.
I used Accordion Fancy Label to showcase my large Flower Label Peel off Sticker.  The sentiment was stamped onto a die that's included in the Rose Wonder Bundle from Stampin' Up!


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamp - Rose Wonder Bundle
Card Stock - Blushing Bride, Basic Black, 
Other - Stampin' Sponges, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment