Saturday, May 28, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Thank You for Teacher

It's almost the end of the school year, kids are thrilled...ok maybe teachers are too.  The Crazy 4 Challenges team has the perfect teachers challenge this week.  Make a thank you card for a teacher.
I found the perfect pattern paper in my stash that has an all over apple pattern.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Owl Builder, Tree Builder and 1 3/4" Scallop punch to create the owl.  That little apple is included in the Tree Builder - perfect right?  I used several layers of the Greetings Thinlits die cuts to make the "Thanks" thicker.
I kept the inside simple and used the new Layering Square Framelits for my punny sentiment.  With the Little Letters Framelits I can create any sentiment I choose.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

Dies:  Layering Squares Framelits (available June 1st)





No comments:

Post a Comment