Saturday, January 23, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - National Popcorn Day

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges National Popcorn Day challenge!  
January 19th was National Popcorn Day, so let's add some "POP" to our cards by creating a card that includes a popcorn theme, creating a pop up card, pop up your image or adding a pop of color to a black & white card.
I decided to add a pop of color to my Pop It Ups card by using Karen Burniston's Heart Pivot Card die and Rose die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I added a strip of glittered card stock to the ends of my card for some extra glitz.  The little "Hello" is from Karen's Accordion Rectangle.  When I was die cutting the Rose, I found the "Hello" in with my card stock and "Pop" in my head came the idea for the sentiment.
Hello I love you!  Perfect for Valentine's Day, anniversary or just to say I love you to that special someone.  To get the two-toned look on the stem & leaves, I left the card stock in the die and sponged Old Olive ink over the open areas.  I like how the edges are left un-inked while the centers get all the color.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment