Saturday, November 14, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Button Day

Did you know that November 16th is Button Day?  I mean who knew right?  Well the Hostess of the Crazy 4 Challenges, Joanne Grzelak knew that's who!  
November 16th is Button Day.  Your challenge this week is to make a feminine birthday card with buttons on it.  
For my main image I used Flower Vases peel-off sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I first applied Transparent Double Sided Adhesive to Whisper White card stock then placed the peel-off sticker onto the adhesive and covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.  Yes, playing with glitter is fun.  I used alcohol markers to color in the Flower Vases.  I even decorated the envelope with the negative pieces of the peel-off sticker using a Transfer Sheet.

I used the doubling technique to double the Lorna Label and add a spiral from the Spiral Circle Pull Card.  To double the Lorna, fold you card base, place the die on the folded card keeping the alignment nubs on the fold then die cut.  Unfold the card and place the spiral die on one of the labels then die cut.  I added a few of the smaller flowers from the peel-off to the spiral.  I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s Sprinkles of Life onto a Lorna Label so it will be visible when the card is opened.
Here's a side view of the double Lorna, spiral & the stamped sentiment.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
                        

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. So very clever! I love the way you used the spiral die. It's always fun to see new ways to use the dies we own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! love how you added the spiral to the Lorna Label pop up piece.

    ReplyDelete