Saturday, October 3, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween Treats

It's time for the Halloween Treats challenge with Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team.  The challenge was to create something that could house a Halloween treat - oh so much fun!
My Mom saw this pouch on the internet somewhere, showed it to me & then I had to make one because they are so easy & cute.  All it takes is 4.5 x 6.25 piece of DSP and score at 1", 1.5", 2", 4", 4.5" & 5" and .5" across the bottom.  To make the fold up the back less bulky, cut some of the excess DSP off.
I used the new stamp set called A Little Something & Square Pillow Box Thinlits for the sentiment.  I used a companion pumpkin die included in the Square Pillow Box Thinlits to cut the pumpkins out.  I covered a piece of Whisper White with Clear Double Sided Adhesive, then covered with  Spring Peridot Silk Microfine Glitter and adhered it inside the pouch.
I had this large spider punch in my stash & he just fit.....with a little snipping of 2 legs.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: