Monday, July 20, 2015

Blended Bloom

I used the stamp set called Blended Bloom to create this card.  I stamped the flower onto Cardstock Vellum using StazOn and colored using Stampin' Write Markers on the front of the vellum.  I stamped the flower again onto Whisper White and adhered it behind the vellum.
I used Lots of Labels to die cut the shape behind the flower and embossed it using Swirly Curves embossing folder.  After embossing, I swiped Encore Gold ink over the top and added some pearls.
For the sentiment I used Greetings Thinlits.
Stampin' Write Markers used: Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Other: Gold leafing pen for center of flower


Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment