Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Karen Burniston's March Designer Challenge (2nd card) - Barns, Barns, Barns

Here's my 2nd card for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge - Barns, Barns, Barns.  I like to find other uses for dies I own - who doesn't want more bang from their dies?  I used the Barn Pop Stand as a flat image around the sentiment from Happy Birthday Pop Up and Alphabet 1 from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  To make the green trim all around, I used the companion die piece that would hold the barn doors and just trimmed one strip off.
 I cut the top portion off from the Barn, cut up the center and folded the paper back to create a tent.  I used All Seasons Tree (4 trees) to pitch the tent.  I cut the clouds/foliage from different colors of green and added a few stars too.
Here's a top view of my card.





I hope you have enjoyed my card and I hope that you visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog tomorrow for inspiration from the entire team including Karen herself!

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:


5 comments: