Friday, April 17, 2015

Sneak Peak - Cheepers

Another sneak peak coming your way!  I used the Rectangle Pull Card for my base.  I love that I can attach the clouds over the edge of the rectangle and it doesn't impede the card being opened.  I used Clouds Embossing Folder and Outdoor Edges to create the serene background.
Cheepers is  a mild mannered chicken, but wait there's more to the eye.....she's a Super Chick!  The sentiment is computer generated and die cut using the clouds die from All Seasons Tree.

Super Chick's cape was made from Whiskers the Cat shadow layer and collar.  To make the mask, I used Cheepers' shadow layer & eyes.

I used the bridge technique that Karen showed in last months' challenge to give extra flight to Super Chick.  I hid the bridge with more clouds.
Happy Crafting,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

New products: Cheepers the Chicken 1023



    


1 comment:

  1. The card looks pretty from the front - didn't expect the flying chicken! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete