Thursday, April 30, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs' Designer Challenge - Baby

It's time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs' Baby themed Designer Challenge.  I just love the new Circles die that was just released, so I wanted to create a card using this die.....Rubber Ducky peel-offs came calling to me.  I mean how cute is this?
I die cut the Circles from Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz.
I placed the Rubber Ducky peel-off stickers onto Whisper White cardstock and using Stampin' Write Markers to color the images.  I used a "Congrats" peel-off sticker for a super quick sentiment.
I used the Transfer Sheet to transfer the negative image of Rubber Ducky to the inside of my card.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed my Baby themed Designer Challenge card.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

 
To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted
Dies: 1028 Circles (available at the end of April), Spiral Circle Pull Card (Karen Burniston designed for ECD)
Other: 2572 Rubber Ducky, 600 Transfer Sheet, SS0217 Turquoise Gemstone, 2578 Congratulations large

2 comments: