Wednesday, March 4, 2015

You Little Furball

I made this card for a friend of mine who's a cat lover - so Fredi close your eyes and read no further.  I was lucky enough that a customer of mine gave me some card bases that she wasn't going to use and this fab leopard print was in that stack.  Thanks very much Carol - I love them.
I used a stamp set called You Little Furball that is full of punny sentiments.  I used Karen Burniston's Rectangle Pull Card to make the base and some companion dies to help decorate.  See the little ball of yarn?   That is the ball from Props 4 that I covered in Calypso Coral Twine and used the swirl from Rectangle Pull Card to animate the cat unrolling it.  The cute little paw is also from Props 4.  Let's not forget to decorate the envelope too!



Here's an open view of the card.  I used the companion rectangle to die cut the white as a place to write a personal note to Fredi.  Here's a tip to get the right side placed perfectly....apply adhesive on the back and place it right side down on the left side then close the card.  Now it's certain to not be adhered too far out into the card and be seen in the closed position.  Picture Purrrrfect!

Happy Stampin',

Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Links to products:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment