Monday, January 12, 2015

Pop It Ups Seank Peak - Rectangle Pull Card

Here's another sneak peak from Karen Burniston's latest release - Rectangle Pull Card.  This style die is just like the Spiral Circle Pull Card except the Rectangle Pull Card has a little spinner piece that you attach on the fold of the card to animate/spin items.  For this card I chose to animate Hoppy the Frog.
The frames you see on the left side of the card is also included in the set, but you also get the arrow and swirly lines....or in my case fly lines.  I used an oval die from Katie Label Accordion to make a lilly pad, the lilly is included with Hopy.
I adhered two spinners so I could animate Hoppy & a fly.  In the closed position, the fly looks as if it's on Hoppy's nose - too funny! For strength, I used a Window Sheet under the fly on the bottom spinner. Adhering the spinner is easy, add adhesive to both ends before the fold & adhere on the fold of the card.  Adhere your item on the left side of the spinner.  If you want the item to spin up or down - no problem - if you want the item to spin up you'll place the spinner pointing down and vice versa for spinning down.

I added Glitter Dots to all of Hoppy's eyes.  I "Hop" you have enjoyed this sneak peak and will stop back tomorrow for more sneak peaks (see what I did there?).

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Cardstock: Certainly Celery & Garden Green- retired (Stampin' Up!)
Stamp: Endless Creations D227UM


Links to products:






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment