Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pop It Ups Holiday House


I've used a companion decorator die from Lorna Label and Season's Greetings for the front of my card.  I purposefully kept it simple as the surprise is on the inside.

I doubled the Lorna Label so I could make a candy cane path to my Holiday House.  The trees are from Evergreen Pivot, the house is Holiday House, the candy canes are the umbrella handle from Rainy Day, the slots are from Lucy Label.
I attached the pines to the large Lorna Label, the Holiday House is on the bump & all the candy canes are on an "L" bracket cut from acetate using the post from Lots of Pops.

That one lone snowflake is from Circle Spiral Pull Card.  I die cut the lights from Double Sided Adhesive and white card stock, glittered with  Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs or Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your independent local craft store or online.

Supplies
Dies: Lorna Label, Holiday House, Evergreen Pivot, Lots of Pops, Lucy Label, Circle Spiral Pull Card (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs); Seasons Greetings, Rainy Day (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: Seasons of Style DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Other: Double Sided Adhesive, Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

2 comments: