Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs Sneak Peak - Snowman


I absolutely love this card and it stands up easily with the new Stand Up Helpers Set 2.  Isn't that Snowman adorable?  I love this card so much that I am going to teach how to make it at my local store Stamp Boutique.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my 
online store.
To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Supplies are Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted

Dies: Stand Up Helpers Set 2, 929 Snowman, 747 Season's Greetings; Outdoor Edges (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel (Stampin' Up!)
Other: Blue Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz, Berry Branch Embossing Folder, Red & Dark Green Velvet Adhesive Sheets, Cool Diamond & Black Silk Microfine Glitter

2 comments: