Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs Sneak Peak - Rubber Ducky


I've used some of Elizabeth Craft Designs' newest products to make this adorable Congratulations card.  I cut the new Rubber Duck from Yellow Velvet.  The umbrella from the Rainy Day set is cut from Yellow Shimmer Sheetz.  I used Lots of Dots Embossing Folder for the background and I inked it with blue ink to make the dots stand out more.  The Congratulations Stand Up Helper is new, I simply snipped it out from black paper, you want to cut along the bottom line to keep all the letters connected.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my 
online store.
To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: 920 Rubber Ducky, 928 Rainy Day, 935 Congratulations Stand Up Helper
Other: Yellow Velvet Adhesive Sheets, Yellow Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz, Lots of Dots Embossing Folder


1 comment: