Sunday, June 29, 2014

Spectrum Noir Background Challenge


I embossed Vellum with Stampin' Up!'s new Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and then colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and black embossing powder and cut out with Chalk Talk Framelits.

This is a fun & easy background technique that allows you to use your embossing folders in a different way.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted.
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Paper: Whisper White, Cardstock Vellum, purple (from my stash)
Ink: Versamark
Other: Black Embossing Powder, ribbon (from my stash)
Spectrum Noir: BP3, BP4, BP7, JG1, JG3, JG4, LV1, LV2, LV3, CT1, CT3, CT4, HB1, HB2, HB3, PP2, PP3, PP4, Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment