Friday, May 16, 2014

House Pivot Card


Here's a sample card I made for my local craft store, Stamp Boutique, using Karen Burniston's House Pivot Card die.  This die is so much fun & can be used for so many different themes.


I've used the All Seasons Tree with all 3 different leaves.....here comes the tree police as I have clashed my pattern of leaves (inside joke of Karen Burniston's Design Team).  When Karen first debut her Pop It Ups Collection, one of the Design Team Members used all 3 different leaves on a card & there was a comment that the tree police were going to be called.  No arrests here, just awesome cards made using awesome dies.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase any Karen Burniston dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or visit them online.


 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used on the house

    ReplyDelete
  2. License and registration, please. Ma'am, do you know how fast you were crafting? ha! LOVE this sample and how awesome that Stamp Boutique has you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card!! Thanks again Raquel!

    ReplyDelete