Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Summertime House Pivot


Here's another card I made with Karen Burniston's new House Pivot die.  I doubled the house portion, just like I did with the vest card on my previous post.  I used Double Sided Adhesive Sheets  to make the Saffron Silk Microfine Glitter stick to my Whisper White.  I used the Pennant Punch to make the triangles for the tops of the castle.  The door is actually the door die that comes with the House Pivot set.  I embossed all the images with black embossing powder & then colored with Stampin' Write Markers.

I used Four Bows & Circle Accordion dies to cut the sun from Yellow Shimmer Sheetz.  I sponged the bottom area of the card with Crumb Cake & the top with Marina Mist.  I used the stamp that comes with your first Paper Pumpkin to get the sandy look on the bottom of the card.

"Life's a" is held on behind the sandcastle with a toothpick.

What a fun sandcastle!
If you have any questions on how I made this card, please ask me in comments - I read them all.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase any Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your independant local craft store or online.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Hey There from Paper Pumpkin, Summertime Beach (TPC Studio)
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Yellow Shimmer Sheetz (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Versamark, Stampin' Write Markers
Dies: House Pivot, Four Bows #798, Accordion Circle #769 (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Other: Safron Silk Microfine Glitter (Elizabeth Craft Designs)



 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love this card Raquel!! I want summer to be here already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a creative way to use the House Pivot die. Fun fun fun!!
    Cheers,
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Raquel! I love summer and the beach too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a summertime card Raquel. You're providing lots of inspiration for this new die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun ... you are definitely rocking this die!

    ReplyDelete