Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bird House Pivot Card


Here's my second card that I sent to Karen Burniston for the Collins event in MA last weekend.  I just love this sweet bird house.  I colored the birds on Whisper White covered with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter & Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut the circle from the House Pivot using a circle in Karen's Accordion Circle set, then used dimensionals behind the Redbreasts.


Please stop back soon to see another card I sent to Karen.


Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies
Dies: House Pivot, Accordion Circle, OVal Accordion, Big Triple Leaf, Love, Thinking of You, Heart with Wings (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Modern Medley DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Peridot Shimmer Sheetz (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Twine & button (Stampin' Up!)
Redbreasts #8527 & Black Outline #1063 Peel-Off Stickers (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute Raquel - and such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. It would make a great wedding or anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are rockin' this die Raquel ... love the bird house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turning this into a birdhouse is SO creative. I love how you have given us so many options to use with this die!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete