Friday, January 10, 2014

Pop N Cut with Elizabeth Craft


Here's a Pop N Cut card I found in my stash that I made a while ago with some Elizabeth Craft Shimmer Sheetz & Peel Off Stickers.  I really like the Shimmer Sheetz because they are ...well shimmery.  You can see a little piece of embossed Shimmer Sheetz near the sentiment.  The stickers were done with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter & then colored with Spectrum Noir markers, love that look too....and why wouldn't I .....it's so sparkly!

With the Shimmer Sheetz use Staz-On and ink over the embossed areas to make it really stand out.  The cake sticker ECD2478 was done in the same manner as the front.  
You can visit  Elizabeth Craft Designs for more directions on using both of these products.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment