Friday, January 31, 2014

Pop It Ups Heart Pivot Card Toucan of My Love


I thought my son Jake could give this card to his teacher for Valentine's Day.  This Pop It Ups card was made with the Heart Pivot Card die, but it's not just for Valentine's Day - all you have to do is visit Karen Aicken's blog for proof of that       http://alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
I found this super cute paper stack in my stash & thought it was perfect for a Pop It Ups card.  The hearts behind the toucan are cut from the heart dies that are included in the Heart Pivot Card set.  The toucan was stamped onto Very Vanilla & colored with colored pencils - his wing & tail are on dimensionals and his eyes would be the perfect size for little googlies.   The little heart die is from the Oval Accoridan Card & I put holographic tape over white cardstock & then die cut it....I did the same on the inside....want to see?

I just cut those strips out of the patterned paper.  The sentiment is die cut using the Accordian Circle set.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies
Stamps: Toucan of My Love
Cardstock: Real Red, patterned paper from my stash
Ink: Basic Black
Dies: #775 Heart Pivot Card, #769 Accordian Circle, #772 Oval Accordian Card



3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the shading on the Toucan and I never met a pun I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha - this is such a fun card. LOVE the idea of it going to your son's Teacher. I bet she will love it. Thanks for the mention too!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete