Friday, November 29, 2013

Pop N Cut Labels


I had originally planned on using this card for Karen Burniston's November Designer Challenge, but I thought it didn't showcase the "Stitched" enough.  I used the Stampin Up exclusive base, Labels Framelits, Banners & Borders sets.  The stamp set is Yippee-Skippee (you can tell it's one of my newer sets as I've used it a lot lately).  I had a Red Glimmer paper circle already cut & was anxious to use it.

I colored the santa from Tag It with my Stampin Write Markers & fussy cut him for the center panel.  I used a Sizzlit strip to cut the word "Santa" from Red Glimmer Paper.  I cut the Merry Christmas sentiment using the Ticket punch.  I turned the Labels & Stitched Framlit on a diamond to get the stitching.
Happy Stamping & I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Raquel

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way you used this stamp, adding the word SANTA inside. So clever! Nothing like the Stampin' Up Glimmer Paper to add amazing sparkle to a card, is there?
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete