Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pop N Cut Halloween.....yes again.


I do enjoy Halloween very much, as you can see with more Halloween cards after it's already passed.  I made these cards for the kids on our street & well honestly you can't just give to one because if that one tells the others they got a card & not them.....well it will be candy wars.  I've used the Square Ornate base, That's the Ticket stamp set & Ticket punch from Stampin Up.  The owl is a Sizzix die, love that sparkly hat.

The inside uses 3-D Muti Tier with some Vellum ghosts, spider punch, sparkly bat & Banners & Flagpole Sizzlit from Karen Burniston.

Here's another one using a bat Sizzlit, retired Hey, Ghoul Friend Stampin Up stamp set cut with Labels Collection Framelits.

Cool right?  The kids really liked this one because of the mummy.  The mummy & coffin are a Sizzix die, I covered the mummy in cheesecloth.....spooky.
Happy be-lated Halloween & Happy Stamping,
Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are WONDERFUL! I love the background papers you chose - they work perfectly for Pop 'n Cut cards. I bet the kids loved them too.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete