Friday, October 25, 2013

Pop N Cut Sassy Suzy

I could say I had some pink out for breast cancer month, but I had the neighborhood girls over making cards....and what's the color of choice?  PINK!  This is what I chose to make with mine, a friend for a card that when I saw this sentiment is was meant for her.  The stamp set is a retired set called Sassy Suzy.  I used the Square w/ Ornate Edge PNC base, that pretty scroll comes right on the die.
I found the sentiment when I went to a local scrap expo, it's just too funny that I couldn't pass it up.  I used the circle insert from the Standard A2 base and Banner & Borders also from Karen Burniston's new Snippets collection.  Couldn't you just see those wonderful swirls used on a winter card?  I know I can,......now I should start making it.
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

2 comments: