Friday, October 18, 2013

Pop N Cut monkey

I had a left over kit from my last month's stamp camp so I decided to re-purpose the pieces to create something totally different that it's original purpose.  I made a Pop N Cut, what a surprise right?  I used the Peekaboo Frames to showcase my monkey.  The balloons are the small oval punch covered with Crystal Effects (I need to perfect the application I know).

I used the circle insert from the standard A2 PNC base along with Stitched Circles & Labels Framelits and Chevron Border.  I stamped the balloons twice & added dimensionals then Crystal Effects (looks much better here).  What a cute card, don't you think?
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Raquel! You make me want to use my own dies! Ha. I need to use that Chevron border next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN card - that little monkey is pretty happy!
    Cheers,
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete